Blue Card for Foreign Professionals
We would be glad to advise you on this subject:
You are an employer and would like to employ highly qualified professionals from abroad?
You are a highly qualified professional and would like to obtain the EU Blue Card?
vpmk lawyers is happy to answer all your questions about the EU Blue Card. We support you competently and guide you step by step through the application process to obtain the EU Blue Card for your foreign employees or for yourself.
The time factor is of central importance for us. Throughout the whole process we take care to avoid any delay in the proceedings from the beginning, so that the new position in Germany can be taken up as soon as possible.
Your family would like to move to Germany as well? We are of course happy to offer support and are committed to work towards a speedy family reunion.
Furthermore, if you have already received a negative decision from a German authority, we know what to do. We identify competently at which point the process failed and review it from scratch. Where necessary, we also argue for your right and your employee’s right in the responsible administrative court.
Our services in detail
- Individual pre-check for employees
- Support with the process of determination of equivalence and recognition of a foreign university degree
- Verification of the employment contract, especially with regard to the requirements of the EU Blue Card
- Application for pre-approval for the work permit at the Federal Employment Agency (if necessary)
- Compilation and review of the documents to be submitted in visa procedures and procedures for immigration authorities
- Communication with the authorities involved, in particular the German Consulates and Embassies, immigration authorities, registration authorities and the Federal Employment Agency
- Accompaniment to appointments at authorities (if possible and necessary)
- Support with visa procedures and applying for residence permits for the family of an EU Blue Card holder
- Support in case of negative decisions of foreign missions, immigration authorities or the Federal Employment Agency
- Support with extension applications and change from another residence permit to the EU Blue Card
Why are we the right ones for you?
Since 1998 vpmk attorneys have been working predominantly on corporate law and immigration law and have gained many years of experience in both fields. Our highly specialized team of attorneys has developed contacts with a large number of German missions abroad, immigration authorities and the Federal Employment Agency and has successfully conducted visa application processes in all major countries of origin.
With vpmk attorneys you always have a personal contact who is in charge of your file and usually answers your questions on the same day. Consultations with our attorneys can be held in German, English, French, and Spanish. Our office has also Russian- Italian- and Mandarin-speaking staff who can assist with translations.
If you are interested in our services, we are looking forward to sending you a detailed and customized offer via E-Mail.